Friday 13 August 2021

Anton cooper report

 This week I was learning to make links betwean paragraphs. The way you do this is by using 2 diferant things 1. an idea link which is where you put an idea at the start of one paragraph and one at the start of the next so it links it with the first one. 2. A word link this is where you refer to the last paragraph useing a word from the end of the first one.  
I found it challenging to add new paragraphs because I was confused about what the next paragraph needs to be about.
My digatal learning object shows a piece of report writing about Anton Cooper, a New Zealand mountan biker. 
Next time I will think about how I can add things in the success criteria  


Anton Cooper.

Name: Anton cooper    Place of birth: Christchurch NZ

Born: August 11 1994  sport: mountan biking 

Life and Career

Anton Cooper was born on August 11 1994 in Christchurch NZ. He went to school at Christchurch Boys High School. His parents are Paul and Laila Cooper and he has sevaral sisters. When he was 16 he came 1st place in the mountan biking World cup in the Czech Republic by over a minute! He also won  the UCI junior World title in 2012 

When Anton was 11  he got into a mountan biking compatition by putting in a false birth age. He was racing year 7s and 8s and he was year 6. He was expecting to lose but in the end he ended up wining.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Baxter,
    What a great piece of report writing, I had no idea that Anton falsified his age to go to a mountain biking competition, to be honest I had never heard of Anton Cooper before I read your report. How did you know about Anton? Are you interested in mountain biking?

    With more practice you will get stronger at making links between paragraphs. Keep up the good work.

    Mā te wā
    Miss Mikayla.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.