Monday 5 July 2021

Gamefroot development part 2.



Today I have continued to work on my Gamefroot game. I have fixed the door problem and changed it to a boulder. I fixed this by replacing the door with a boulder as it seems more fitting to have a boulder rather than a door in my game setting.

To destroy the boulder and get into the cave just simply click on the boulder and it will disaper. The tree thing where you can pound them into the ground is not fixed yet because I did not get enough time there will be lots more Coming SOON!! You can play my updated game here.



1 comment:

  1. Baxtor,
    I tried to play your game today but I couldn't get to it. The link took me to blogger again.
    Please can you edit your post and put the link to yor published ghame there?
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.